The iPad has become one of the most versatile gadgets of all time, with new apps, accessories and add-ons being developed everyday to enhance it’s functionality. One of my favorites this winter is the Ringo Universal Mounting System from Vogel – a tablet case designed for easy mounting whenever and wherever you need it. The best part is, it’s not just for iPads, but you can use it with the Galaxy Tablet as well!
One of my favorite places to use the mount is in the kitchen. While I’m cooking, I can now watch my favorite movie or stream my recordings from the U-Verse app. It also makes it extremely easy to follow my recipes, without the risk of spilling buttermilk all over my precious iPad.
- Starter Pack includes one tablet Holder and 1 wall mount
- Protective tablet case is designed for the iPad, iPad2, and Galaxy Tablet
- iPad: The iPad Holder adds minimal bulk while still keeping it fully protected for travel
- iPad 2: Includes Smart Cover compatibility and improved sound with audio amplification
- Galaxy Tablet: Holder allows full functionality for the user to operate any button and still use camera
- All three tablet Holders universally work with each mount designed by Vogel’s
Available at: Apple Stores, Apple.com, Authorized Apple Resellers
Here’s How to Enter: (this entry is mandatory)
- Leave a comment below telling us where you would mount your tablet!
Additional Entries [leave a separate comment for each one]
- Comment on another non-giveaway post [comment below w/post name]
- Subscribe to this site via RSS.
- Follow us on Twitter! @nerdlikes!
- Tweet about this giveaway (daily entry, can use the following [Win a universal mounting system for your tablet on @nerdlikes http://bit.ly/wUk2mP]
- Digg or Stumble this giveaway [leave your username in the comment]
- Like us on Facebook [see the sidebar]
The giveaway runs until January 9th, 2011. Good Luck!