With so many iPhone cases on the market, designers can only hope they tap into at least one consumer market to sell their product. Cm4, with its Q4 card case, looks to reach the practical and functional consumer. Upon receiving this case to review I was excited and eager to test it out.
Unlike other wallet type iPhone cases, this model is less bulky, which I love. I could comfortably fit two cards (ID and credit card), and if push came to shove a third could be squeezed in, but a pain to get out. Granted you can fit a bill or two in, as displayed in the picture, with everything included – it is a tight fit. After taking the cards in and out a few times, the leather material on the back becomes stretched, which allows for additional space. Check out Cm4 and be your own judge!
- Enters and exits pockets smoothly
- Great way to lighten your load on a night out
- Wallet pockets stretch after a couple uses
- Cash does not fit comfortably (as advertised)
- Price: a little high considering market competition
- One year warranty
- 4 colors to choose from
- Phone case
- Screen protector
- Microfiber cloth